- Even though fire insurance is mandatory (SONAS), it is always better to have an international broker to be certain of being compensated for optimal coverage.
FLEXA = Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aerial devices.
- Fire and lightning. Requires the verification of the legal equipment of the company in terms of protection against fire and anti-lightning.
- Aerial devices: falling branches or anything that can fall from the sky.
- Water damage. Floods, infiltrations.
- Political risks: covers the damage caused by riots, looting. Expensive alone, but much more economical when integrated into FLEXA.
- Business Interruption – Operating Loss
Reimburses operating costs in case of accidental interruption of the activity: wages, rents, loans, etc.
- Machinery Breakdown. Specific to industrial and mining companies. Covers the costs of repairing or buying a new machine in the event of a breakdown.
- Theft: burglary, theft of goods or cash.
How is the premium calculated?
- The value of the assets, the nature of the products stored and the activity of the company.
- The premium is annual